In the Upcoming and new Online Workshop Marissa will cover a gorgeous portrait of a woman in water!
You will learn to render so many different textures and a beautiful darker skin tone, with curly hair and even fabric.
Besides our fantastic workshops in the new Spanish studio, we also offer Online Live Sessions and of course the pre-recorded Online courses in the Airbrush Online School. So we got you covered from every corner of the world!
We set up a workshop as if you are actually in the studio, but from behind your own computer!
Throughout live sessions in the weekends and a well organised program that prepares you before the class starts and lets you practice after and during each live session, we can receive you in our virtual classroom!
We also take away any worries about material, as for a discounted extra fee, we will ship a neat box packed with paint, a board and the reference materials.
The groups are kept relatively small, this way Marissa can keep a close eye on everyone and answer all questions immediately. The demonstrations and content are the same as in our real life workshop.
This leaves you with plenty of practice time to full-fill the tasks and upload it in the support group for direct feedback. All lessons will be online the day after so you can check back the lessons if you accidentally missed a Live session.
Our Previous Live Online Sessions were a BIG hit and people are already asking for more. Come and experience this for yourself and work your way up to the next level from a distance!
What you get besides an awesome workshop from within your own home:
– Live Sessions with interaction and clear demonstrations, shot from different angles with professional equipment in a recording studio.
– Clear Sound and view
– A healthy, fun bit of pressure to make sure you do your tasks, as if you were really in our studio. So no excuses!
– Written and pre-recorded instructions to prepare the sketch and materials, for smooth operations.
– Virtual and written support in our dedicated support group
– An enormous amount of information from start to finish of the painting or airbrushing process by Marissa.
– Color practice and depicting values
– Rendering Textures
These sessions will be recorded HD and can be watched back the next day for half a year. This allows people from all over the world to follow my lessons, and in case of missing live sessions you can simply ask questions in my dedicated support group.