2 component clear coat with very high chemical, petrol and weather resistance for high-quality and long lasting sealing of repairs and new paint jobs on vehicles and motorcycles.
- Greatest abrasion and scratch resistance
- Very smooth flowing
- Permanent high gloss
- Very good buffability
- No colour tone deviation
- Excellent paint condition
- Also suitable at higher ambient temperatures
- Touch-ups on parts and repair paint areas
- Solvent and water-diluted basecoat systems after drying according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Old paint, cleaned and sanded
- The substrate must be free of dust and fat. Shake can well for 2 min before use. Perform a trial spray.
- Shake the can well for 2 min. before activating
- Remove the red push button from the cap.
- Turn can 180° and put the push button on the pin in the can bottom.
- Turn the can with the cap upside down onto a stable base.
- Press the red trigger button with the ball of your thumb until the limit.
- After activating, shake can well for 2 min. once again.
- 1-2 spray applications
- Approx. 30μm per spray application
- Flash off time between the sprays: 10-15 min depending on temperature
- 12h at 20°C
- 35-30 min at 60°C
- IR drying recommended
- 48h at 20°C room temperature
- The application life depends on the ambient temperature
- Higher temperatures lead to shortened, lower temperatures to a longer pot life.
- High gloss
- Approx. 0.5m² – 1m² / spray can depending on the application thickness and substrate
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material