2 component clear coat with very fast drying time, very high chemical, petrol and weather resistance for high-quality and long lasting sealing of repairs and new paint jobs on vehicles and motorcycles. Especially suitable for spot repairs.
- Very fast drying
- Very smooth flowing
- Greatest abrasion and scratch resistance
- No colour tone deviation
- Excellent paint condition
- Very good buffability
- Also suitable at low ambient temperatures
- Touch-ups in spot repair and part painting areas.
- Solvent and water-diluted basecoat systems sanded and cleaned old paint jobs dried according to manufacturer’s instructions
Activate 2K can:
- Shake the can well for 2min. before activating
- Remove the red push button from the cap
- Turn can 180° and put the push button on the pin in the can bottom
- Turn the can with the cap upside down onto a stable base
- Press the red trigger button with the ball of your thumb until the limit
- After activating, shake can well for 2min. once again
- 1 – 2 (20 – 40 µm)
- 5 – 10 min intermediate flash off time between 2 spray passes depending on ambient temperature
- 20°C dust free: 7 min (drying grade 1 DIN 53150)
- 20°C tack free: approx. 1h (20µm)
approx. 2h (40µm)
(drying grade 3 DIN 53150)
- 20°C ready for polish: 8 – 9 h
- IR drying recommended
- Approx. 14 h @ 20°C.
- The potlife depends on the ambient temperature. Higher temperatures give a shorter and lower temperatures give a longer potlife.
- 85 units @ 20°C angle
- approx. 0,5 – 0,75 m²/can @ 30 – 50 µm dry film thickness
- To be used by specialists only
- Wear personal protection gear (respirator type: A2/P2 safety gloves, e.g. Latex or nitrile)
- After finishing the painting process, turn the can over and spray the valve empty.
- Dispose of the completely empty spray cans as recyclable material