The water brush has a reservoir (6ml) that can be filled with water. The water supply is controlled by a light pressure on the handle when the brush touches the paper. For wet-on-wet techniques with, for example, watercolor paint or pencils. To clean it, squeeze the handle firmly and the dirty water will flow from the brush. The cap can be used for scratching and scraping techniques.
- Unscrew, fill with water and start drawing!
- Perfect in combination with watercolour pencils as well as water soluble colours
- Suitable for wet- on-wet, glazing and dry-brushing techniques (granulation)
- Ideal for on the move (urban sketching)
- Cap can be used for scratching and scraping techniques (so-called credit card technique)
- By application of gentle pressure on the brush barrel, water will run down to the tip
- Water tank with a capacity of 6 ml
- Brush hairs made from high-quality synthetic thread
- Brush size: Fine