Why worry about brushstrokes when you varnish? Liquitex Spray Varnish makes it easy to apply a flawless coat of final protection.
Liquitex Spray Varnish is a water-based, low odor varnish that provides durable, permanent film not only on paintings made with Liquitex Acrylics but on all acrylics, oils, and spray paints. It contains UV protection and is non-yellowing.
Choose from three finishes — Gloss, Matte, or Satin.
Shipping Note — Due to manufacturer distribution restrictions, Liquitex products cannot be shipped to addresses outside of North America.
Caution — Follow safety instructions carefully. Not suitable for use by children. Shipping restrictions apply to hazardous materials.
- Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area at temperatures greater than 5°C.
- Ensure the artwork is fully dry before applying varnish. Shake can for one minute before use.
- Hold can 8-10″ from the surface. For best results spray artwork flat.
- When finished spraying, turn can upside down and push spray button for 5 seconds to prevent clogging.
- Allow at least 12 hours drying between coats of varnish.