Product information “Schmincke Schluss-/Gemälde-Firnis AEROSPRAY (50416)”
- Shake the can vigorously before use and spray at room temperature from a distance of 30 to 40 cm in a cloister onto the vertical or slightly inclined object. (Change the direction of the spray outside the object!)
- Only apply to the completely dry surface – at the earliest after 8 to 12 months – apply.
- The dried varnish layer remains soluble for a long time in turpentine substitute (50019), turpentine oil (50024/50102) or varnish remover (50060).
- The usual layer thickness of the varnish has no significant influence on the UV resistance of the paint layer. We therefore strongly recommend that you work with high-quality, lightfast oil paints as soon as possible.
- Clean any glued spray heads with acetone.
- Store cool and dry.
- Protect the aerosol from sunlight and temperatures above 50 ° C.
- Individual pre-tests are recommended.
Container sizes: 300 ml
Ingredients: dimethyl ether, acrylic resin, aldehyde resin, white spirit.